New Hampshire Center for Excellence
The New Hampshire Center for Excellence and the University of New Hampshire Institute for Health Policy and Practice maintain a web-based inventory of data about key population indicators including those established during the New Hampshire Strategic Prevention Framework (SPF) project.
The Data Library provides relevant and current data sets for service providers. The key indicators are presented under three main categories for the data sets:
- Rates of buying viagra in the us Alcohol and Other Drug Use
- Use indicators include 30-day use rates, lifetime use, and age of first use.
- Consequences of Alcohol and Other Drug Use
- Consequence indicators include arrest rates, emergency department data, and in/outpatient discharge data.
- Perceptions of Alcohol and Other Drug Use
- Perception indicators include perception of harm and perception of wrongness of alcohol and other drug use.
Future expansions to the data library will include reports from New Hampshire Poison Control for drug overdoses and where to get cialis cheap alcohol retailer violations.
New Hampshire AOD Data
New Hampshire alcohol and other drug data from the 2009 community level Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) are presented in a user-friendly format with graphic illustration of data sets and correlations. Data are organized by geography, substance type, rates of online viagra prescription use, access, and by perception of risk and disapproval.
- Once the program launches, you will see a map of New Hampshire.
- Click ”Select Data.”
- Select the data set you would like to see displayed.
- To compare two sets of data, click “Double View.”